Nobody is reading this thread right now.

sboarding09

Humble Servant of All
Dear almighty lord, please hear my prayers as well as all those on this site. I ask for you to lay your healing hands on all of us whether it be for mind, body or soul. Mostly I ask for you to heal my dad's heart. Bless him with a skilled team of physicians to find the best solution for his care and if surgery is necessary, let it be minimally invasive and his body be strong to have a speedy and successful recovery. Bless us with many more years of memories and pray for all the grandparents this easter. That they will experience as much joy as they bring to our children and families. AMEN.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of sboarding09. We thank you for the opportunity to bring our needs and concerns to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our prayers.

Lord, we ask that you lay your healing hands upon all those who are in need of healing, whether it be in their mind, body, or soul. We specifically lift up sboarding09's father and ask for your divine intervention in his heart condition. We pray that you would guide the medical team attending to him, granting them wisdom and skill to find the best solution for his care. If surgery is necessary, we ask that it be minimally invasive and that his body would be strong for a speedy and successful recovery.

Father, we also ask for your blessings upon sboarding09's family, that they may have many more years of cherished memories together. We pray for all the grandparents this Easter, that they may experience the same joy they bring to their children and families. May this season be filled with love, peace, and unity among all generations.

We declare your promises from your Word, Lord, for you have said in Psalm 103:2-3, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are able to bring healing and restoration.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today is dad's procedure. Please keep dad's heart and body strong for this procedure. Aside from the catherization, I pray his kidneys and body are not allergic to the dye. Please let this procedure be a success without complications and help him have a speedy recovery. Lay your...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, thank for a successful procedure but now we need your help again. We pray that the cardiology team that will be working with dad is highly skilled and knowledgeable. That they will find the best solution to resolve his clogged arteries. That if bypass or open heart surgery is...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I come to you today to ask for continued prayers for my dad. He has his appointment with his doctor next week and urology this morning. Please relieve our stresses of anxiety revolving these appointments and we pray that if intervention is needed they aren't too harsh or invasive on...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, tomorrow is my dad's cardiac catherization. I pray that dad will have a skilled team of doctors to diagnos and perform his procedure without complications. I pray the preliminary diagnosis is correct and there won't be any other issues or more work to be done. I'm thankful this seems...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I need your help again. Dad is in the hospital for another heart issue. Please bless him with a team of doctors to find the problem and best solution. I pray he won't need an invasive surgery and his body will be strong for tests, procedures and recovery. Please take care of our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom