Dear All, so finally my brother and sis in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsn

Servant of All
Dear All, so finally my brother and sis in law got the divorce today which has ripped apart all of our hearts. I want everyone to keep continuing the prayers for them and my beautiful niece (### yr old). Please pray that our Lord grant them peace & give them the wisdom to continue their lives. I pray that He takes away the sorrow & miseries and move on with their lives. I especially want everyone to pray for my niece who had to go through all this miseries in her early childhood. I pray that God touches her and heals her of all the bitter experiences that her little mind had to go through. May the Almighty continue to keep them safe and give them peace...

Thank you all for your prayers and I hope and pray that our Lord grant all of your wishes. In Jesus' name I pray!!!
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ###'s niece unto You and humbly ask Your interference in her life forth. Lord, please bless her with Your protection, guidance, love, peace in mind, comfort, and strength. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I want to come to agreement with my brothers and sisters first of all for my estranged brother ### even though he lives minutes away from me and my whole family came down to Florida because of me when you sent me down here over a decade ago from New York! I didn't know I would be...
Replies
6
Views
325
My brother ### and sis in law ###. They have done their holy Marriage. 2 yrs till now. They can't bear a child. So remember for both this couple. So pray doe both of them. May almighty God bless both of them abundantly. May God forgive them if they had any sins. God bless them with ur love so...
Replies
7
Views
20
Praise the Lord! Dear brother or sister, glad to share a prayer request with you. I am ### requesting prayer for my friend who is in trouble for past ### years. He is my family friend and childhood friend. I met him ### years back and I came to know about his life. The big stupidity what he did...
Replies
4
Views
16
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom