Dear all please pray for my relationship to grow stronger

Akshhaya Bhuvaneshwar

Prayer Partner
Dear all please pray for my relationship to grow stronger and stronger. I really want to be happy and peaceful in my relationship. I want to get married to ### in a blessed way. Please pray for me and ### no matter what happens he should never leave me. I will never leave him. There shouldn't be any casting eyes on us both and there shouldn't be any kind of problems from anyone anywhere by anything. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you so much. Keep me in ur prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrote before that I was living an atheist life until Jesus took me into his kingdom. I was raised in Islamic traditions because I was born and lived in ###, but I never felt like a Muslim. I am lucky that I have never suffered much in my life. I lost my loved ones, but I somehow managed to...
Replies
6
Views
725
Please pray for my relationship, I am hoping my ### will message me but I think from some of the things I have said I need to give him space. Help me to give him as much space and time he needs to release want to keep a close connection. but help me not to lose heart or my hope for a future with...
Replies
9
Views
184
Dear all please pray for my ### she's been suffering from a throat issues for very longer years no doctors could detect the exact issues for which I believed only God can heal her 🙏 please please rmbr her in ur prayers 🙏
Replies
7
Views
583
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom