Dear All Please pray for ### as I enter in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthmarch1

Disciple of Prayer
Dear All

Please pray for ### as ### enter in ### contest.

### am ### and have had this desire to sing but was always scared

God bless all

###
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for the year 2025. Continue to use me as your servant as I enter the new year in Jesus Christ Almighty's name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
356
I pray for mercy and favor upon me right now for I haven't had a decent job in ### years. God grant me ### grace and favor.
Replies
4
Views
402
Dear all please pray for my ### she's been suffering from a throat issues for very longer years no doctors could detect the exact issues for which I believed only God can heal her 🙏 please please rmbr her in ur prayers 🙏
Replies
7
Views
583
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom