Dear All, I have a prayer request for my Sister ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sona
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sona

Guest
Dear All,

I have a prayer request for my Sister ### as she is undergoing the treatment of Cancer,

Recently she had a stroke and she lost her consciousness and presently she is in ICU. She is

in a lot of pain, I want God's healing touch to fall upon her, as the word of God says For

Where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. My Dear Brothers and

Sisters I kindly request your team to please pray for her healing, so that we can see her

coming back home with a smile and a new life.

Thank you all for all your prayers.
 
Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,..."

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 6:2 "Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled."

Numbers 12:13 "And Moses cried to the Lord, 'O God, please heal her—please.'"

Acts 4:30 "While you stretch out your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus."

Jeremiah 30:17 "While you stretch out your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus."

Psalm 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Isaiah 57:19 "Creating the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace, to the far and to the near," says the Lord, "and I will heal him."

Luke 8:47 "Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately."

Luke 8:48 "And He said to her, 'Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace.'"

Psalm 39:7 "And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Praising God for he watches over his word to perform it, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
god i pray that you touch ### with your healing hands and cast out all her sickness and bless her in the name of the father and the son and the holy goast amen
 
Father in the Mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we come before you knowing that you are the Lord of Lords. Father, we know nothing is impossible in you and with you everything is possible. We place ### unto your able hands knowing that you are the doctor of all doctors. We know that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly. The Bible says that knock and the door shall be opened and Father, we knock the doors of heaven praying for your Holy Ghost fire to rain on ###. I know that everything is possible through you. I know that your Spirit and Mighty Angels have already surrounded ###'s room and we say that the devil you are defeated in Jesus name. We pray and believe that it is done. In Jesus name. AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for my sister-in-law's niece, she's at the ###, her jaw is totally exposed; she's on a ventilator. Lord have mercy on her and her family, by most of all that she gets to know you, only you can do a miracle on her life. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Replies
9
Views
327
Dear all, I have a prayer request. One of my students who is ### years old, studying ### grade had a massive brain ### and he is in ventilator. He is in critical condition. Request all of you to please pray for him. 🙏
Replies
5
Views
549
Please pray for my ###. She is having growth in ### which is diagnosed due to harmonal change. Please pray that it is not tumours or Cancerous. Please pray for her that she gets the right treatment from the ### doctor.
Replies
7
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom