Dear all, I had posted this prayer request before and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickG

Prayer Warrior
Dear all,

I had posted this prayer request before and am still under pressure of the circumstance I'm going through is too much to bear.

My job layoff had escalated my financial matter to depts as at ###yrs I'm finding it hard to get a job matching my salary.

Add to that I'm facing legal matters from the banks for unsettled loans and bills mounting to USD###K.

I never in my life had any problem in payment as my life was going smoothly until I lost my job in Sept.###, last year and just another one year to retirement I'm now facing real hardship of my life and losing all that I had earned and may end as a bankrupt, etc.

Please uphold me for a breakthrough to have all my depts settled and a job matching my needs coming soon and there have been a lot of lies put to the previous manager to have my job taken by my superiors.

I'm in very depressed of all this ordeal I'm facing at my age and all those who wanted to help ease my financial matters have backed out at hours of my need and just don't know who to trust in this monument of uncertainty.
 
Lord we hear you when we listening that all strength is found through you and your Holy word. Please send us strength love and the ability to see trust in certainty. Amen.
 
Say this Pray with me For Your Financial Breakthrough

Lord, you are the source of all my sustenance.

I pray that you hear my prayer and guide me in your infinite wisdom.

My spirit is full, but my wallet is empty! I need your help.

My finances are in crisis, and are causing me great pain.

Please uplift my heart so that I may appreciate all that I do have so that I may also be blessed with more prosperity.

Money issues bring me down, and I forget to thank you for all that I do have thanks to your blessings.

Please remind me of your abundance, so that my money will

Once again flow in to me, and sustain me as much as you’re loving care.

May the Lord God Grant you your heart felt desired. In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am going to send the application to a place after working in the current place for 20 odd years. Feeling a bit scary to think that I am getting out of my comfort zone. If this is the place Lord is leading me to, I will happily follow. Please pray with me that His will will be done. Amen
Replies
15
Views
374
I had posted a prayer on my ### been given a job transfer to ###, today it's been confirmed and it has been made compulsory. Help me to pray for it's reversal. We have soo many plans. And him going it will change everything. Please pray that he doesn't go and someone else to be given the post.
Replies
5
Views
439
Hi good day everyone. I thank you all that took the time to prayer for me. I actually am pregnant and I take it as God's plan for my family and I. I will like you all to keep us in prayer for a healthy baby and safe delivery. Thank you all and may God bless you all for your prayers on behalf of us.
Replies
9
Views
648
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom