Dear All, I am Planning to Visit my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunu

Humble Servant of All
Dear All,
I am Planning to Visit my Friend who is ### for ### days

This Wednesday I have to attend ### - ###, ###. Visit visa interview

Please pray for me to get visit visa without problems and perform the interview in a good manner.

Thanks
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the situation this person is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am planning to buy a car. I paid down payment and applied for an emi loan and they rejected it. Again I applied yesterday. Waiting for my approval in my loan. God please approve my loan and give me blessing to buy a car. My wife likes a car very much; that's the reason I decided to buy it. I...
Replies
7
Views
303
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
143
Good day all!. I am having an interview on the ### of August next week for a US Visa, please pray for me to pass this interview as it is really a big deal for me to have it.
Replies
6
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom