Day Of Love, Lord Set Our Families Free Today, This Day Of Your Love.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, your endless love for us is so great. Amen Amem Amen.
 
I need prayer over my vehicle, guess the enemy does not like my prayer post of today and is trying to raise a ruckus. My car acted like it was running out of gas, but I prayed and God got me to a gas pump before it quit altogether, but now it will not start. I had to find a ride home and my vehicle is stuck at that gas station, and now the battery is also run down. A guy that works there kept saying he thinks the fuel pump has gone out, but I am pleading the blood of Christ against that being the case, and that my vehicle will fire up and run again just fine in the power of the blood of Jesus. It is the only vehicle I have and I do not have the funds to fix it right now, so I pray the blood over my truck that it go now through the power of God, just as He heals our bodies, that Jesus heal my truck and keep it going until God can bring me the means to obtain another vehicle. I cannot even do my job without a vehicle because my job requires traveling. I thank you Lord, I praise you Father, for Your love and Your power that provides for us. Lord, heal my vehicle, make it run again Lord, and I give to You all the glory, honor and praise. I love You Lord, I thank you for Your mercy. In the Name of my Lord Jesus, I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Jesus I stand with ### in her prayer. thank you Lord for such an inspiring message. Dear Jesus I beg for her daughter too, for her mother, touch them Jesus touch them and take them into your hands, mold them like the artisan molds his clay. Dear Jesus change them and bring them close to you, let them know that you love them as you love ### and that you want them to surrender into your arms and protection. Bless them Lord not only today but every day, bless this family and keep them close to you. Thank you Jesus in you we trust,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help us to overcome anger and resentment. Teach us to communicate with love and patience. Fill our home with Your calming presence. Dear God, restore joy to our family. Help us to find happiness in each other and in Your blessings. Let laughter and love fill our home. Dear God, give us...
Replies
8
Views
371
Bless our day on Your Day Lord Happy ### day to all this applies to and we have a loving peaceful understanding day and No stress or fears on anything but only used be You my God
Replies
10
Views
155
Lord, bless the day with your love towards those who seek you. Fill me with your joy and peace. Give wisdom to understand your plans in my life.
Replies
7
Views
41
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom