Day 6 Fast The Power And Authority In Me Jesus Christ

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sunday I received freedom from the bondage of sexual abuse, along with that The Lord pulled out anxiety, helplessness, depression, shame, rage, and confusion by the roots deep down in me. My biological father was one of the men that had abused me. I have very little contact with him.

Last night he posted a very sexual response to a Christian Post I made on a social media site. Immediately the words "I do not receive that" came to mind. I will talk more about those words in a bit. I posted it with I still love you. Honestly, I felt disgusted, angry, and with in seconds self pity I knew I did not want to go back there. I posted a prayer request urgently needing help with forgiveness. I then posted a separate prayer request that my father would be freed from sexual bondage, etc... Then I contacted a sister in Christ to ask for help. She told me to confess my freedom out loud and to begin praying for my earthly father.

One of the prayer responses I received on here was

May your spirit and heart be completely filled with the love that never ends from the REAL Father, Yahweh. Say that. Father Yahweh loves me. He is holding me. He will never let go of me. Father teach your ways. I pray blessing, to pour over Chilton now Father. This is the blessing of a Father to his child; I believe God wants to say it to you today: "May God bless you and protect you. May God’s face shine toward you and show you favor. May God look favorably upon you and grant you peace." Numbers 6:24 Bless you. And be at peace, by the authority of Jesus!

Very powerful.

I went to sleep still free, in peace, and strengthened.

I DO NOT RECEIVE THAT!!!!- First I would like to say how I knew that. About a month ago I was having a conversation with a sister. We were having a pretty non spiritual conversation about a work situation she was having. She explained to me she told him "I don not receive that" and went on with the conversation. The Lord put those words in my thoughts instantly when I came under attack. Thank You Jesus!!!

This was the first time I stood against My earthly father with power and conviction. In the past I wanted him to love me so much I would do anything to gain his approval. I tried to be pretty, skinny, cultured, I even joined his sex cult for a few months. Trying to gain his approval.

PRIDE- I have always been a fixer. I could fix anything for anybody or give 110%trying. I needed to be needed. I put myself in position to be needed. I hated asking for help. After I became a believer I prayed for everyone as well. For a time I just kept thinking if I prayed hard enough, good enough, everything would be ok. I had to repent of pride. The Lord ask and out of obedience I began asking for sisters help and going up for alter calls.

It is so important to hae a strong community of believers, to ask for help, The Lord uses us to minister to each other.

Dear Lord surround all the lonily, hurting, addicted, poor, diseased with Godly people that will speak truth into them. Thank You Jesus.

and the Truth shall set you free...facing Truth and admitting it is the Victory...once we acknowledge Truth God can and does bring glory to His name by Truth...and His Word is the highest of Truth..His promises are yeah and amen...God bless and you know without doubt that God is going to use you...stand firm on that....and reach the lost and dying you have much wisdom to offer....it's "funny" how God moves..and how He opens the eyes of the blind...when He takes the scales off all Truth is revealed and His Wisdom comes through and Mercy and Grace kiss to speak a Miracle...a Miracle of being set Free and walking in Truth...God bless you...it is wonderful to hear your testimony I am sure it is helping many....your faith is before You and that walks you right into righteousness....keep on running the race...and remembering who the enemy really is....

ysic

Ann

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am so grateful for your words of encouragement, and prayers. This is very hard for me sometimes, so I am very grateful.

Similar Requests

• Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Prayer is not about the words we say or how we say them, but about entering into a conversation with God and sharing our lives with him. 1) Relationships are built on the frequency of conversation. Prayer isn’t just for Sunday mornings or bedtime, it’s for all the time. 2) Good conversation...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 25–26,Matthew 8:1–17 Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalm 55:17 A young Prince William was playing in Buckingham Palace when he tripped and fell over. Palace staff rushed to his aid. “Gary!” he cried. But who was Gary? Much...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom