Day 5, Fitness Challenge (Week ending)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord, I thank You for allowing us to come together this week to start this challenge. I thank You for the ones that participated and the ones that desired to but just didnt have the time nor energy. I praise You for the desire to get our bodies and minds right with You. As we are nearing the end of wk 1, I just want to continually ask for courage and strength. Thank You for the rest and help prepare us for next week. In Jesus' name. Amen

Hello all. Today is Day 5 and the last day for this week. I would ask that you post your comments and let me know how you are doing and what you thought of week one. Today will be the same but with a stretch exercise at the end. Remember to drink lots of water and take your vitamins.
1) Pray
2) Find a comfortable spot
3) Do a sit up, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. If you feel comfortable with that, then do 5.
4) Do a push up(some may need to do this on their knees) If you can do one without having a hard time, then try 5.
5) Go on a brisk walk for 5 minutes. Dont walk too fast but dont go to slow. Five minutes is all
6) Drink at least 5 glasses of water today
7) Drink at least one glass of milk(if you are able)
8) Take vitamin
9)Stretch out on the floor and get into push up position. Bring yourself up and then lower yourself down as if you are doing a pushup. Stay on the lowered position with your stomach tightened for 15 seconds and then release. If you are able do it twice

* Lay flat on the floor on your stomach. Stretch your arms and your legs so that they are lifted off of the ground. This should stretch out any kinks that you may have recieved during the week. Hold for 5 seconds and relax. Repeat this stretch 3 times.*

Blessings to you all and have a wonderful weekend. See ya Monday!:tinysmile_grin_t:

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Haggai 1–2 , Revelation 17 Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19 After all the joy of Christmas Day, the following day felt like a let-down. We’d stayed overnight with friends but hadn’t slept well. Then our car broke down as we were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every year, couples around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day, and this celebration hails back to at least the 5th century when Pope Gelasius declared February 14 St. Valentine’s Day. Who was Saint Valentine? There are three potential saints who might be linked to this holiday, but many of us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom