Day 16, Fitness Challenge (Welcome back)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord, I humbly come to You, thanking You for another day to strive more to get into shape. I thank You so much for Your strength and Your guidance. I thank You for being with me and the rest of Your children who have the desire to take time to exercise. I ask that You continually be with us. In Jesus' name. Amen

Hello people and welcome back. I pray that this finds everyone in good spirits. Today I will be adding new exercise.

) Pray
2) Find a comfortable spot
3) Do 15 situps, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible. (Remember to breathe)
4) Do 12 pushups
5) Do 20 crunches (lay on your back with your legs about 10 inches off of the floor and knees bent. Place your hands across your chest, on your shoulders or behind your head. Use your abs when coming up, not your neck.)
6) Lay flat on your back, with hands behind your head. Lift your legs up in the air and pedal as if you were on a bicycle for 3 mins. Rest and then do it for another 3 minutes
7) Do 10 jumping jacks(if you are able)
8) Stand straight up with hands on your hips. Turn your upper body(torso) to the left and turn to the front. Do this 10 times and then stop. Then turn your upper body to the right 10 times and then stop. Wait 15 seconds and repeat. (Tighten your abs while doing this exercise but remember to breathe)
9) Go on a brisk walk for 10 minutes or jog in place.
10) Drink at least 8 glasses of water today
11) Drink at least one glass of milk(if you are able)
12) Take vitamin
13)Stretch out on the floor and get into push up position. Bring yourself up and then lower yourself down as if you are doing a pushup. Stay on the lowered position with your stomach tightened for 15 seconds and then release. If you are able do it twice
14) Lay flat on your back. Lift your legs up about 2 inches from the floor, hold for 10 seconds and relax. Repeat 3 times. Also good for the abs.

*Note* These exercises are in no particular order. It's good to do all of the exercises first before you go on the walk or jog.

Menu
If you havent already, try and eat a boiled egg in morning
Also try and add a tuna salad to your daily diet. (Lettuce, tuna, almonds, fruit flavored vinegar, a touch of ceasar dressing) Very good
** For all of you soda/pop drinkers, please try and cut down. i.e, if you are used to drinking 2 sodas/pops, drink 1 instead

I havent recently learned that adding hot dogs to your diet(no more than 2 a week) is good for you. Just a little bit of info

Blessings

Similar Requests

• Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
We all know through God‘s word he said do not give in to strong drink, Do not be a drunken, but be drunken with the Holy Spirit I pray According to Leviticus 10:8-11 English Standard Version 8 And the Lord spoke to Aaron, saying,9 “Drink no wine or strong drink, you or your sons with you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom