Day 15, Fitness Challenge (Week Ending)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord, I thank You for allowing us to get through our 3rd week of getting into shape. I praise You for being with us. Please continue to be with us all through the weekend as we continue to praise You and lift Your children up to You. In Jesus' name. Amen

Greetings everyone. I pray that you are starting to feel a difference as we bring this week to an end. Enjoy today and your weekend!!!

) Pray
2) Find a comfortable spot
3) Do 10 situps, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible.
4) Do 10 pushups
5) Do 15 crunches (lay on your back with your legs about 10 inches off of the floor and knees bent. Place your hands across your chest, on your shoulders or behind your head. Use your abs when coming up, not your neck.)
6) Lay flat on your back, with hands behind your head. Lift your legs up in the air and pedal as if you were on a bicycle for 3 mins. Rest and then do it for another 3 minutes
7) Do 10 jumping jacks(if you are able)
8) Go on a brisk walk for 7 minutes or jog in place.
9) Drink at least 8 glasses of water today
10) Drink at least one glass of milk(if you are able)
11) Take vitamin
12)Stretch out on the floor and get into push up position. Bring yourself up and then lower yourself down as if you are doing a pushup. Stay on the lowered position with your stomach tightened for 15 seconds and then release. If you are able do it twice
13) Lay flat on your back. Lift your legs up about 2 inches from the floor, hold for 10 seconds and relax. Repeat 3 times. Also good for the abs.

*Note* These exercises are in no particular order. It's good to do all of the exercises first before you go on the walk or jog.

Menu
If you havent already, try and eat a boiled egg in morning
Also try and add a tuna salad to your daily diet. (Lettuce, tuna, almonds, fruit flavored vinegar, a touch of ceasar dressing) Very good
** For all of you soda/pop drinkers, please try and cut down. i.e, if you are used to drinking 2 sodas/pops, drink 1 instead

Thanks so much for the steady encouragement. I've been more consistent this week and am feeling good about this! My dogs also thank you that they are getting their walks again. :)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Later, Levi invited Jesus and his disciples to his home as dinner guests, along with many tax collectors and other disreputable sinners. (There were many people of this kind among Jesus' followers.) But when the teachers of religious law who were Pharisees saw him eating with tax collectors and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 43–45 , Matthew 12:24–50 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15 On Charley and Jan’s fiftieth wedding anniversary, they shared breakfast at a café with their son Jon. That day, the restaurant was understaffed with just a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every year, couples around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day, and this celebration hails back to at least the 5th century when Pope Gelasius declared February 14 St. Valentine’s Day. Who was Saint Valentine? There are three potential saints who might be linked to this holiday, but many of us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” “We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence.” “Here is the true meaning and value of compassion and nonviolence, when it helps us to see the enemy’s point of view, to hear his questions, to know his...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then [Jesus] appointed twelve of [his disciples] and called them his apostles. They were to accompany him, and he would send them out to preach, giving them authority to cast out demons. —Mark 3:14-15 NLT Key Thought Jesus selected the twelve apostles for several clear purposes: They were to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom