Day 10 Fast, God Really Does Have This!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I struggle with trying to control everything. One area I struggle with is my kids health: physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Let Go and Let God, is very difficult for me. I would trust Him to a certain extent and then I tried to take over.

I have been praying and fasting for the salvation and complete healing for my family physically, spiritually, and emotionally. I have requested prayer for this, and I pray for it. I went into this expecting miracles, but God continues to blow me away.

My third son Conner has been sick off and on for about three months. Headaches, nausea, coughing, sleepiness etc... He has been on every antibiotic, and steroid. I keep praying. Part of me would still think occasionally, should I take him back to the doctor, should I find another doctor, in the mean time I have purchased every proibotic, vitamin, over the counter remedy I could find. Most of which he refuses to take.

We recently rented a new house. As it got colder we had problems with our thermostat. It is suppose to change from heat pump to gas at a certain temperature. When it was suppose to switch to gas we would have problems and the house would get cold. We really thought we were just not understanding the thermostat and wouldn't call land lord and admit it. Then the breakers would get tripped. We would flip them and hope for the best. Finally yesterday the thermostat went out. No lights no nothing. At 29 degrees we were forced to call landlord and admit defeat. He called a heating and air person and had them here today.

Right away the heating man ask "has anybody in your house been sick, headaches, nausea, flu like symptoms?".. I said yes why? "There is a carbon monoxide leak." The furnace is actually in Conner's closet!!!!

I believe The Lord continued to give us signs with the faulty thermostat, we ignored. Finally He fried it.

This was not about me finding the right doctor, vitamin, medicine, The Lord really was taking care of Conner. This is truly a miracle. Carbon monoxide has no smell, or taste.

Dear Lord Thank You so much for taking care of my children, for loving them even more than I do. Thank You God for another gift of Your Love.

I truly have done this many times...both me and my husband would get an answer and ignore it or miss it because we doubted it was the answer....then later find out we had it all along...I use to make fun of myself because of it...It can be right in front of me and if my mind is set on looking for the answer I usually miss it...because it's not familiar or fear...whatever...life is funny...we are funny...and until we can laugh at ourselves...it can get hysterical..literally....!!!!

God bless I enjoy your experience and I am sure God is using your testimony for His glory and for growth in many a souls...keep up the good "work"...faith with no works is dead ...God bless you today in a special way...in Jesus name...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Action238, It is amazing how every time someone leaves a comment there is something in it that speaks directly to me. I have heard, faith with no works is dead, a thousand times. Never did I apply it here. Thank you so much.

As I have said before I believe in confessing immediately. Many times after I publish this blog the enemy attacks.

Dear Lord I confess to fear, and some anxiety. The enemy puts lies in my head, what if this is not the problem, what if there is still poison in his room, what if there is long term problems from this. Lord I am so grateful for Your hand in this, for taking care of Conner, for loving him, for leading us to the solution. Lord thank you for setting me free from the bondage of fear, anxiety, pride, I confess I am FREE. Lord I repent for not having faith, and I ask Your forgiveness Lord lead me, guide me in Your strength and Will. Protect my family and I from all attacks from the enemy. Thank You Lord Amen

Pray constantly, seek the Lord for guidance always. This is so amazing to me, every time I read Your post I see a mirror to examine and receive a bit of healing myself. Lord I love my brothers and sisters in Christ. Please continue to bless them abundantly. thank You Jesus Amen

Thank you so much for your obedience in these blogs; Father is teaching me a great deal through them, and showing that I am not alone, and many of the other great things that he has for all of us to seek and or for him to give to us when faithful to him! I have 'missed' his promptings many times and am just learning the difference between his promptings, and things not from him!

Thank you for all of your encouragement. It is the most awesome feeling to be used by the Lord. I did not know why The Lord had me do this, but it is also changing me from the inside out. I also have to pray for discernment. Sometimes I feel the Holy Spirit loud and clear sometimes I have to pray, and sometimes I get it wrong and get corrected.

Thank you Lord for everything You are doing in Your children we are very grateful Thank You Jesus, Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Hosea 1–4, Revelation 1 I will not forget you! - Isaiah 49:15 As a child, I collected postage stamps. When my angkong (Fukienese for “grandfather”) heard of my hobby, he started saving stamps from post deliveries to his office every day. Whenever I visited my grandparents...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All ushers in the church of the Lord are called in the bible doorkeepers in Gods house. They are loved, trusted and keep welcoming anyone to the house of God to worship and adore His holy name. David loved this job so much as he loved God with all his heart. He said. I would rather be a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stuck, fustrated, and disgust was beginning to take a toll for the worse. The hospital environment was not making life any easier for him. The smells, sounds, and life ebbing away from people around him was depressing and disheartening, but he had no way out and no-one to help him as his mom and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom