Daughter's ###

NeedGod2help

Faithful Servant
Jesus please let my daughter call about her W-2 or her father stop being so stubborn and respond to my messages. We know his has the hard copy and he won't send it to us and for some reason it is not online when we log into her account. I am just trying to help ### desperately needs money. Why won't ### call and ### won't respond? Please encourage them to want to help. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



YA Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Deliver me from anything in my life that is not of You. Make me a wise steward over all that You bless me with. God teach me to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally with a heart of thanksgiving in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Defeat and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let Your love, favor, wisdom, peace, and righteousness rest upon my life. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives and give each of us a praying spirit unto You. God Thank You. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach)
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. 20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. 21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. 22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee./psalm33/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to pray to the heavenly father and only in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and whom we serve I want to lift up first of all I pray for my oldest daughter that lives with me who's ### that God would deliver her from parasites quickly and that she would be willing to learn and...
Replies
7
Views
161
My daughter is ### years old and has hyper kyphosis. She is bent forward and not able to stand straight. I feel like this is satan’s way of trying to overtake her life. Please pray for her healing. ###
Replies
12
Views
426
Dear prayer partners! I lift up each and every person here and their families, relatives and friends . May God continue to keep you all and may all your prayer requests posted here , reached the throne of God and be answered in a timely manner and in God’s will. I seek you prayer for the...
Replies
12
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom