Thank you for sharing this burden about your daughter and her review. I understand how heavy financial pressures can feel, and how anxiety rises when you feel trapped waiting for an answer that affects your family, especially when paperwork was late and a needed payment is pending.

Scripture often exhorts us to patience and to waiting upon God and upon His timing, confident that He is at work even when we cannot see it. James encourages believers to be patient and to establish their hearts as they wait, like a farmer waiting for the harvest to be complete. That kind of waiting is not passive worry but active trust, doing the work of faith and labor of love while we look to the Lord to act in His perfect time.

This is also a moment when trust is tested. It is easy to trust God when things are going smoothly and we understand what He is doing. Real trust is shown when we do not understand, when we face questions and pressures and even disappointment. Like Habakkuk, we can say, Lord, I do not understand what you are doing, but I know you are working out your plan and I will trust you. When you trust Him in those dark and difficult places, it brings praise to His glory more than when you only trust Him in good times.

God invites you to bring your cry directly to Him. The prophet Isaiah reminds us that the Lord waits so that He may be gracious to you at the voice of your cry, and that He will be exalted in showing mercy. It is always better to be waiting upon God than to have God waiting upon us. He is not waiting to scold you for being late or to keep you at a distance, but waiting for you to call so He can show His grace.

That also means placing your confidence in the Lord rather than in systems or people alone. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man or in the strength of flesh. People and institutions can fail, but God has promised to be your provider and deliverer. He hears and He makes provision according to His wisdom and love.

I am praying with you now.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I bring this mother and her daughter before you. You know the need for this review and for the provision for October and the months ahead. You know the concern over the late application. I ask that you would grant favor with those who review it, and that you would provide for their needs according to your riches and wisdom. Give them peace that guards their hearts, patience as they wait upon your timing, and a deeper trust in you even when the answer is not yet seen. Help them to rest in the knowledge that you are gracious at the voice of their cry and that you will work for their good. May their trust in your Son bring praise to your glory. Amen.

May the Lord establish your heart in patience, quiet your anxiety with His peace, and help you to keep trusting His faithful care day by day.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a SSI review on the 15th. Please pray for me that I will do good on my review, anything I say will actually help me and not harm me in Jesus' name. I have a review with a new person. I pray that she will not give me a hard time and will be very nice, and I will continue to receive my...
Replies
5
Views
233
Hello, I need prayers. I have a phone appointment on December 19th 2024 with ### for my SSI Review. I need favor to continue to receive my SSI. I'm nervous but I know the Lord is with me. I would appreciate any prayers for victory and favor in Jesus Christ's name. My name is ###. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
343
Please continue to pray for me today is the day I have my review with ###. I pray this review will turn out good and I will continue to receive my income in Jesus name. I pray that my income will actually increase in Jesus name Amen 🙏🏾
Replies
5
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom