Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord to watch over my daughter give her guidance & protection she's been mouthy lately and has a bad attitude please let her change from being disrespectful and talking back. Let her make your choices in life don't let it be wrong that influences surround the red loving caring people that...
Replies
12
Views
67
Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
242
Please pray that God will bring my daughter back home. Today is her first day of school (###) abd I wish I could be there for and with her. My heart is hurting and I'm crying. Please pray that God is with her and comforts her and gives her peace and love. Please pray that God can reach her and...
Replies
13
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom