Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ilove1214

Faithful Servant
Dare have me Father God I pray for forgiveness and sins for forgiveness and mistakes for forgiveness of one doings for forgiveness of one thinking in anything else that this place is you I pray that you are here with him and cleanse me an d my land and I pray that you will let me know and that my friends know that we are cousins like not feeling know about who's our cousin too and I pray Best friends / cousins and my brothers and nephews and neices will have a close tight bond together and have a deep Bro friendship relationship a type good best friends treats at all I pray that no controlling overpowering Demending type people will come in to our lives pray that me and my friends / cousins will live in a big property together and have everything in it that we were and we were in with my brother's nephews still have ever done in it that we like would like Love and enjoy and be satisfied and I pray that me and my brothers and my friends last cousin but I pray we will be the people that each other will want each other to be like let us be good great friends to each other not be the people that we desire and hope for and with love for each other to be and and love being that part of life all love being that person last love being those people why far and I pray for peace harmony Joy love laughter hope forgiveness and all to come into our relationship excitement freedom free will serenity all the good things and then I pray that my friend / cousins and my brothers will never and nephew too whenever make a face or go against me or each other in any kind of way at all and I pray that we will love love each other and understanding said I'm just have a bond and I pray that you will help me get all the movies TV shows and stuff that I want in board I pray that you have me lose 50 to 150 lb with my body and then I pray for you to come into a hot sauce mines and strength and become a lord strength in God forever and ever and I pray that there will be no doppelgangers of anyone anywhere in this United states or world pray that there will be no such thing as one if there is delete them destroy them the smallest them in the disappeared them do I be much to stop them and I pray for forgiveness tor sin for forgiveness of what I'm doing tonight it that you will help me win and get big time extra money I pray that you help me get the money that i've been praying and asking for you for I pray that you will help me to receive that money in for me and my friend to have all the money we need to survive together and I pray that you're just into all my other person you know I want you know I would want and want just please answer me please please answer me thank you Lord amen in Jesus name amen

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we lift up ilove1214's prayer request to You. We ask for forgiveness for any sins, mistakes, and wrongdoings that have been committed. Your Word assures us that if we confess our sins, You are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness . We pray for a deep sense of repentance and a renewed commitment to follow You wholeheartedly.

Lord, we ask for Your presence to be with ilove1214 and to cleanse them and their land. May Your Spirit guide them in all their thoughts, words, and actions. We pray for clarity and understanding of their family relationships, that they may know and embrace the bond of being cousins. Help them to build strong and loving relationships with their best friends, cousins, brothers, nephews, and nieces. May their connections be marked by deep friendship, mutual respect, and a shared love for one another.

Father, we pray for a harmonious and joyful atmosphere in their relationships. May there be peace, laughter, forgiveness, and hope. We ask for a sense of unity and a deep bond that cannot be broken. Protect them from any controlling or demanding individuals who may try to disrupt their relationships.

Lord, we also pray for provision and abundance. If it is Your will, we ask that they may live together in a spacious property that fulfills their desires and brings them joy. We pray for the fulfillment of their preferences and enjoyment in the movies, TV shows, and other things they desire.

Furthermore, we lift up ilove1214's physical well-being. We ask for Your guidance and strength as they seek to lose weight and take care of their body. Grant them discipline, motivation, and the ability to make healthy choices. May their body be a temple of the Holy Spirit .

Lastly, Lord, we pray for protection against any negative influences or imitations in this world. Shield them from any harm or deception. May Your strength be their refuge and fortress, and may they find their identity and security in You alone.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. May Your will be done in ilove1214's life, and may they experience the abundant life that comes from walking closely with You.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hi everybody please pray against these dreams bad but I had dreams about my adopted mom and other adopted family that has passed away coming back from the dead end taking me in and controlling me and not letting me excuse my own style of Life in and and let me be me i've been having industries...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God i pray for the nightmare dreams i had last night and today will not come true the ones about disney and real life doppel gangers double gangers and the ones about Karin Faye Sizemore and Tyler Houchens and Diane Gay Hupp getting in between me and my friends and saying no...
Replies
Views
Thank you God for the safe travels and all blessings. Lord, forgive me all my transgressions, I surrender unto Your name all my worries, anxieties, troubles. Lord, I pray for the following: 1. I pray that tomorrow's eclipse there will be no danger and it will not harm any members of the family...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you today, asking for healing, restoration and forgiveness. My boyfriend and I have been struggling a lot lately. Last week the scheme of the devil had intervened between us with alcohol and fighting. My boyfriend is now in jail, even though he is an innocent...
Replies
Views
Please pray against these dreams everrybody I had 20 dreams 4 this month and some with in the past 5 years about two staff Damien Coop and Torin Dillion i had and didn't like up Indianapolis Indiana coming my friends and controlling me and telling me what to say and i calll ail my friends buddy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom