Daily Prophecy

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The father says today that I am accelerating the forward momentum of My purpose in your life. Yesterday's program is today's delay. No looking back says the Father. Set your attention upon My promise for you are where your attention takes you. Do not give consideration to the tormenting thoughts of what might be or what has gone on before. Those doubts and fears are the construct of the enemy to keep you in thrall to limitation and denial of your destiny. I am with you says the Father. I am with you and working in you both to will and to do My good pleasure. It is my greatest joy to give you the kingdom. My kingdom is righteousness, joy and peace. these things are FREELY given without any conditions. So accept that gift today and expect answers and peace and fullness of joy. Let your mouth pray and let your heart laugh for He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh and rules over all your enemies.

Similar Requests

• Article
[Jesus continued,] "Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand." Then he added, "Pay close attention to what you hear. The closer you listen, the more understanding you will be given — and you will receive even more." —Mark 4:23-24 NLT Key Thought If yesterday's message that one...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a heavenly gift coming down from heaven. Joy that overflows our soul because Jesus lives in our heart and His joy comes out to our eyes, ears and mouth. Smile so others will smile along with you. Only Jesus can give us this wonderful gift of a satisfied confidence in Him. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 25–26,Matthew 8:1–17 Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalm 55:17 A young Prince William was playing in Buckingham Palace when he tripped and fell over. Palace staff rushed to his aid. “Gary!” he cried. But who was Gary? Much...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom