Daily Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
We give thanks to you God, for this Bright Day. We thank you Father for our families, friends, and for all the blessings, both big and small, that you pour out on us each day. We give thanks to you for our food. Nourish our bodies and refresh our souls for your service. We ask you, dear Lord, let each one of us feel your love, comfort, and presence in our lives today and every day. We miss our loved ones, Lord, but we are thankful for all the good times that we had with them. The best is yet to come if we live for you. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers.

Father God, please answer the heartfelt prayer of Cliff.

This I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen

Father God you are so faithful and we have a long list of your faithfulness in our lives. Thank you for the memories of favor and faithfulness in our lives and thank you for favoring us with families. We ask today that you favor us with eben more memories of your faithfulness as we act in faith under covenant, in the name of Jesus. Present opportunities for us to regaintrust with our loved ones and re-establish that faith in them taht we may once again walk together as one body through your Holy SPirit in the name of Jesus. Father, we want to be with our families and this can only be accomplished if you intercede and help us. We come to you in faith becasue you are faithful,; when we could not be trusted you were still faithful and now we come and ask you to truust us with with our families- that we may once again serve you and worship in the name of Jesus amen.

We are so blessed!! May our eyes stay on the Lord and off of our troubles.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

“God help my boyfriend see all of the love you have for him each day. Help us both feel loved and happy! Today I pray that our relationship flourishes like a beautiful flower garden blooming bright colors everywhere! Thank you God for bringing us together as one! May we share everlasting love...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What a wonderful promise coming out from Jesus own heart because He knew that we will be going through a huge pandemic, seeing people dying in the streets in the middle of a war that no one can stop. Jesus knew that our hearts and our minds are failing full of fear and lost hope of a bright...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. Loving His holy name, praising Him wherever we are. Honoring and glorifying God for sending Jesus to save us from ending down in hells burning fire. Father, we love You, We praise You and adore You. Glorify Thy name in all the...
Replies
Views
God bless you sir,l got married in 1998 since then paying lent became a big problem, we are always chased from one house to another, last year November we ha arrears of 80 thousand and we were chased again, now we went in a small house yet we have not paid Lent,plus pary for my family, we are...
Replies
Views
I am filled with sorrow. This pandemic has slowed my business down yet you bless it to continue. I get on here and others lie about what their brothers or sisters tell them, I'd like to name them but I won't. Is so and so innocent or falsely accused or is that just what the other claims so they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom