Dad’s interview scheduled with ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your dad. We have continued to lift him up before the Lord, asking that his interview would go well without complications and that God would open the door to a better job soon so he can move forward with his life. We have also been praying for his emotional healing and for financial freedom, knowing he is getting older and still carries financial burdens and is not yet ready to stop working.

We remember the promise in Phil 4:19 that God will supply all our needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and we claim that for your dad in this season of struggle.

If your request was answered and your dad received favor in his interview or has seen provision and peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

We pray together, Father we lift up this dad to you, comfort his heart, remove every complication from his interview, grant him favor and provide a better job as soon as possible, and bring him financial freedom and peace for the years ahead. We ask this in Jesus Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I excel in my forthcoming oral job interview, this job will unite me with my children and family, I will get to work in the same district as my children, where I can easily look after them, no more weekly travels to come and see them. I trust and believe that the Lord shall make it...
Replies
9
Views
280
My Brothers and Sisters - I greet you all in the name of our Lord & Saviour. I have been away from my family for the better part of the last 3 years because I have been unable to find work in ###. I am scheduled to interview tomorrow for my dream job that would be based in ###. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
207
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom