Daddy Mighty are your ways. NO ONE CAN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Daddy Mighty are your ways. NO ONE CAN COMPARE. ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING, HOLY AND TRUE. I LOVE YOU, SHOW ME MORE. THANK YOU!!! FOR JESUS. PROTECT MY LIFE ON EARTH FOREVER. AND MY LOVED ONES. AND PETS FROM CORRUPTION, EVIL, ENVY AND ANY KIND OF ENEMY.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 5:1 : For the director of music. For pipes. A psalm of David. Listen to my words, LORD, consider my lament. Our prayer: Dear Heavenly Father , our shelter and refuge, We rise early to share our heart with You. Hear our voice, for...
Replies
10
Views
162
🙏 Just to be clear, we're not saying there is no human responsibility in salvation, for after being struck down to the earth while on the way to Damascus, and blind for three days, and seeing a vision of a disciple (by name) come to lay hands on him, restore his sight, and Paul is filled with...
Replies
5
Views
14
Lord, I come to You with a quiet heart. If You are reminding me of my old prayers, thank You for answering them—even the ones I prayed when I was still in ###. Thank You for providing for my family when all we had was faith. If this whisper is from You, Lord, help me listen. If there is...
Replies
5
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom