Daddy gud evening Sir, plz sir i have a

Member-zi5utmzwg

Disciple of Prayer
Daddy good evening Sir, plz sir I have a very serious issues around me in school, I study in federal polytechnic ### but my problem is that when are read are can't understand or cram or remember wat are read. My name is ### ###. I we be greatful if my case is attend to. Remain bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening sir. Please I want you to pray for me because I have a problem which is, when ever I read I don't understand, I don't retain, when I'm in exams, I can't remember what I have read. I don't have knowledge. Right via the ### platform, I wrote midwifery entrance exam and pass but right...
Replies
5
Views
332
Emmanuel, good evening sir, plz sir I need God's intervention and healings upon ### and ### elder sister, ### elder sister finds it difficult to walk while ### always feel pains on ### chest, stomach and lower abdomen. Please man of God pray for ###, please sir tell God to set ### free from all...
Replies
6
Views
184
Gud evening Dr.### Sir. Today I and my Husband took Covid Vaccine at ###. But since evening ###.###pm I am feeling feverish n having lower Back pain n full body pain from neck to toes. Pl pray for my complete healing n perfect health. I am also Jesus calls partner. Code ###. Please pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,454
Members
650,373
Latest member
Shreiruanrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom