Cutting The Cord.

  • Thread starter Thread starter livester
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

livester

Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters I thank you that you all have been part of my journey I pray blessings upon you and may the God of mercy hear all of our prayers. please remember me for my heart ache, my ### is leaving the nest which I know that is something we all have to face when time presents itself. But he is leaving with a heavy heart thinking that he has been a burden to me. He is proud and I feel that he is not ready, he has withdrawn from college and has had a tough time keeping a full time job and a full time school schedule. He also has a precious little boy which made him a responsible young man that I am proud of. I am worried and distraught. I just pray that in God's will my ### will not turn away, that the God of mercy will bring him peace and wisdom and not confusion. May the Lord bless him and not scorn him. May his heart be at peace and not heavily laden. Open his eyes Lord and let his ears hear your words. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

for my mom near her trailer with all this rain and winds and in past have landed on her trailer and done lots of damage i see one that has needed taken down that is close to landing on her trailer now that in past my brother use to help me and me help him to deal with it but since he passed this...
Replies
8
Views
144
Please pray that the decision to allow the cutting of trees during bird nesting periods will be stopped. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
312
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECREE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I DROP ALL NEGATIVE WORDS TO THE GROUND THAT I HAVE SPOKEN OR MY ANYONE ELSE NOT IN THE LORDS WILL. HOWEVER KARMA..MY USPTO MY GOVERNMENT IS FREE WELL MY BUSINESSES FRANCHISE CAN MAKE IT GREATLY USA CHINA ARE HEALTHY FREE WELL...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom