Cut It Loose And/or Let It Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This friend is making me fearful and scared as if I'm a ship being tossed about as if everything is a hurricane. Sometimes I'd like to escape her using a lifeboat. In Acts 27 Paul told them if they did not stay on the ship they would all die. "Then the soldiers cut away the ropes of the ship’s boat and let it go. Acts 27:32"

Then they cut away the boat and they all made it to safety on the island of Malta, where God used Paul to perform many miracles. OK, I'm not Paul but Lord help me stay the course You put me on. God help me cut loose the things dragging me back. Let it go. Help me cut out the hurt that is on me and forgive her. I pray that whatever she is hanging onto cut loose. If it's me so be it. She keeps coming back here though. Maybe she's gone for good. They would have never fulfilled God’s plan in their life if they had not cut the ropes and let go of the boat. If something is holding you back, and you know it is not God’s will for you, cut it loose and let it go. Your past is chasing you? Cut it loose and let it go. God is interested in your future, not your past. Decide what You want if You're reading this.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

knew you would see this video and he gave you the choice on whether you're going to stay or scroll and you stayed and he knew you needed to hear this. Let it go. That thing you keep replaying in your head. Let it go. That thing you wish you could go back and fix. Let it go. That version of your...
Replies
10
Views
127
To let go of the hurt, bitterness ###
Replies
10
Views
189
Stop talking myself out of things I deserve. Fear isn't a real reason to stay small. I've played it safe long enough. ### wants bold steps from me.
Replies
6
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom