Currently in distress

Polan

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I am so much in need, I have to ### to survive. So much debts to be cleared. What is the point of living?
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her FINANCES let SHOWERES OF BLESSINGS be POURED on her let poverty GO OUT of her life n be FILLED with PROSPERITY let Satan's plans against her be COMPLETELY DESTROYED n let all her debts be CLEARED in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo help strength hope faith persevere quit dark Dear Lord Jesus I pray this day ...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo help strength hope faith persevere quit dark Dear Lord Jesus I pray this day ...jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer the miracle prayer release accept receive healing power of Love positive quote co...jpg
    quote prayer the miracle prayer release accept receive healing power of Love positive quote co...jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Some principles that may help. Practice giving, it will be pressed down to you the measure you use. Give until you are not broke. Give at your house of worship. Give time, give. It may not make sense but try it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I am currently facing overwhelming debt and severe financial hardship. I humbly ask for your prayers and supplications during this difficult season of my life. As a father of three children, including an infant who depends on me for care and provision, the burden has become very...
Replies
7
Views
122
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I have given testimony of gods faithfulness in answering my petitions. I am requesting now that you stand on his word and agree with me that “MY GOF SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIDY JESUS” and that Jehovah JIREH is my provider. I am in...
Replies
13
Views
714
LIFE IN I GET TO LEAVE WHERE IM CURRENTLY AT ITS WAY TO NEGATIVE I CHANGE MY NAME IN SECRET..MY DAUGHTERS MY SON LIVE THERE LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT TO AND DONT GET UPSET IM TO ATTACKED DAY NIGHT FROM THE EVIL TAKERS IDK Y THEY JUST DONT WANT ME HAPPY FOR NOTHING....I GET FREEDOM FROM TRYING TO...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom