Current event future events

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer during this challenging season. It’s clear how deeply you desire a fresh start—a life marked by peace, stability, and God’s favor. We’ve been lifting up your brother ###, asking the Lord to give him wisdom as he encourages you toward this opportunity, and we’ve prayed for clarity and courage for you as you consider the shelter program.

Father, we continue to ask You to open doors that no man can shut. If this six-month program is part of Your plan, soften the hard places in it—make the time feel purposeful rather than prolonged. Give our brother the strength to press through the discomfort, knowing You are working all things for his good. We pray for job opportunities to arise quickly, for interviews to go well, and for employers to see the value and potential You’ve placed in him. If leaving the program early is the path You’ve set, we ask that the shelter staff still extend their support, helping him secure employment and a place of his own without unnecessary delay.

Most of all, Lord, we lift up his heart. The weight of transition and the strain of past struggles can feel overwhelming, but we know You are the God of new beginnings. Comfort him in the moments of loneliness or doubt, and remind him that this season is not the end of his story—it’s the turning of a page. We pray for a life ahead that reflects Your goodness: a home filled with peace, work that brings fulfillment, and relationships that build him up rather than tear him down. Remove the heaviness of negative energy and replace it with hope, joy, and the assurance that You are making all things new.

If You have already answered these prayers in ways we can’t yet see, we give You all the glory. If the journey is still unfolding, we commit to standing with our brother in faith, trusting that Your timing and provision are perfect. May he feel Your presence every step of the way, and may his life become a testimony to Your faithfulness.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope not to get sick with the cold, flu or worse. I hope to go to a friend’s (###) birthday party and hope no issues with transportation and that I don’t arrive late. Hope to get new scooter, what I have has issues and old, hope still works for now. Hope that I arrive to church at all, and I...
Replies
13
Views
167
I’m ###. It snowing again, hope doesn’t snow too much. Hope weather is good Sunday, and not much snow; hope use my medical scooter, don’t think can use walker, as right foot swollen. Hope that weather cooperates on Sunday, May ###, for church and church bake sale; hope my parents let me go, as...
Replies
7
Views
164
Dear god, My wife ### took my bus pass to go to work. I had interviews lined up for today. Now I can't go. I ask that you bless me with better and bigger job opportunities then the jobs interviews I have lined up for today. I pray for a good job. I'm worried about getting a job then they get rid...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom