Cure The Love Of My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
God, pour your healing water on the love of my life ###, don't let him give up hope. Send your angels to strengthen him and guide him during these dark times. He's hurting God, show him your light and bring him home to me now. Let love conquer all Lord. Let my love heal him. I just need a sign that he's ok God. Show us your glory God. I know you will never forsaken us in our time of trials.

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ###. My prayer intention is specifically for my partner, ###. I pray for his mental health to be better. I trust in the Heavenly Father that he will have the emotional vitality he needs in his everyday life. I also seek for his success both in business and in life. May we live a faithful...
Replies
9
Views
123
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
132
I’ve been struggling with hair loss for quite some time and it’s been affecting my confidence and causing me a lot of anxiety. I know it may seem like a small issue but it has been emotionally difficult for me. 🥺 It breaks my heart whenever I wake up and see so much of hair strands all over my...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom