Crystal-clear Revelation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth said “I have taken care of you. I have taken care of your children. I have taken care of your children’s children all the way to being a grandfather.” People who are informed scholars should know that Jesus’ words, statements, expressions are...
Replies
6
Views
288
Dear Lord, I request for reversal of every (pannus/cornea vascularization); blood disorder/blood clot in my eyes.
Replies
6
Views
180
Not much of a prayer request, but more so of a question. Is revelation about the end times or is it something do with the Roman emperor? I only ask this as it was brought up in the discussion group today, because I suggested end times as a topic in Christianity that we could talk about, & I was...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom