Crying So Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
i just got back from my village today, but i already miss it so badly. i miss my family there and the scenery of the village, i feel so lonely here without my family. i'm crying so bad now like my eyes gonna fall out. this feeling is killing me, it's hurting me so much. this is not the first time i feel like this, but how much i hope that this kind of feeling never strike me again because this feeling is enough to kill me....Lord help me, i can't bear this feeling any longer, i can't stand it. i just feel like i wanna die now, so please give me a strength and entertain me my Lord...friends please pray for me as i totally need help now, if you just say 'amen' it is already more than enough and make me feel better.. in Jesus name amen.. thank you..
 
Dear God, fill this ### with joy, make her busy to something else or with friends for her to be away from loneliness, in Jesus name, amen
 
I pray that the SPIRIT of God will help you understand that life is dynamic and give you the spiritual and psychological strength to get through your feelings and move forward for good in the PRECIOUS NAME of JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord Jesus hear & grant ###'s prayers. Lord you have provided us with families & they are so important to us, we need them & want them so much. I pray you grant ### the grace of being with them soon.

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior & my God. (Psalm 43:5-6)
 
Thank u Jesus the time that ### got to spend in her village. Thank u for that renewal, that refreshing visit with her family.

Now she is sad because she has left them again. comfort her, encourage her in Jesus name we pray.

amen
 
A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness and most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….
 
Do not despair but seek what you can do for God's kingdom while you are where you are. Perhaps God placed you there for a reason be filled with joy and know that God is there with you.
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord please give ### strength, encouragement, and blessings. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

house sinking need restoration help pipe leakage :( my fault.. hand washing addiction. ### my ### ###. sheisalwaysunhappy healher### please heal her teeth new teeth for her. make her happy. she never happy. please heal my teeth and my ### too heal ### of dementia all bedriddenness. ### have...
Replies
6
Views
86
Replies
10
Views
131
Please pray for me. I have been crying so much for days over knowing that I have to break up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked (he is deep into false teachings). I broke up with him yesterday and since then, I can't stop crying even more. I'm scared I could die of a broken heart...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom