Cry For Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadtoday

Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus,

Please help me during this season of grief. Since ### died I have not been myself. Please help me to pull myself together for work. My family needs me. Please give me grace and favor and understanding from my clients. Thank you Jesus that you never leave us. Please be with all of those who are struggling in grief today. In Jesus Name amen
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Because of a series of accidents in our family, we have needed a great deal of money just to sustain our daily life. In desperation, I turned to investments, hoping to ease the burden, but instead I suffered a significant loss. I earnestly ask Jesus to deliver us from this hand-to-mouth...
Replies
8
Views
266
GOD hear my cry for help. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
285
Please stand in prayer, I don't know why this is happening, I am failing to work and things are not ok. My family and I haven't managed to even find money for this farming season, and we owe, and I don't know what to do. Pray for removal of this reproach from my siblings and I, the debts, the...
Replies
9
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom