Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1st Corinthians 12.26 - Let your women keep silence in the churches, for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also says the Law. Women are allowed to teach other women and children. I welcome men too . This is not an official church with a hierarchy as such but an open forum - the YouTube community where we try to have free debate both with true followers of the Way the Truth the Light our Saviour Yashaya HaMosiach, lukewarm 'Christians; and non-believers, I welcome even Satanists knowing He is fully able to save any He chooses to the fullest extent. Woman on the Edge of Time - Marge Piercy . "The long-suffering Mexican-American heroine makes contact with her alter ego from a utopian future. Fine depiction of a woman's lot in present-day America contrasted with a technologically sophisticated feminist alternative. Deeply moving." - Pringle, The Ultimate Guide to Science Fiction, second edition (1995), p. 425. Anatomy of Wonder (2001) II-852. Lewis, Utopian Literature, p. 145. Sargent, British and American Utopian Literature, 1516-1985, p. 377. Survey of Science Fiction Literature V, pp. 2488-91. I in no way advocate 'feminism' I think it is mind controlled slavery true Liberation for women and all mankind and animals is what I teach and live. This can only be found through true faith in our Messiah and keeping the updated Torah.

Christmas does have pagan origins/beginnings. Christians have started to “baptize” the culture, using the culture’s events like Easter ect. to better preach the Gospel to pagans. In the book of Genesis, most of humanity were pagan so God chose one nation Israel to symbolize His rule on Earth.

Now, modern-day Israel was created on midnight on May 14, 1948.

Are women allowed to teach according to Paul?!​

Everything in our life is pagan, only Jesus want us all to walk in the light of His word. Bring all pagans to the Lords feet and they will find salvation and be on their way to heaven.

1st Corinthians 12.26 - Let your women keep silence in the churches, for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also says the Law. Women are allowed to teach other women and children. I welcome men too . This is not an official church with a hierarchy as such but an open forum - the YouTube community where we try to have free debate both with true followers of the Way the Truth the Light our Saviour Yashaya HaMosiach, lukewarm 'Christians; and non-believers, I welcome even Satanists knowing He is fully able to save any He chooses to the fullest extent. Woman on the Edge of Time - Marge Piercy . "The long-suffering Mexican-American heroine makes contact with her alter ego from a utopian future. Fine depiction of a woman's lot in present-day America contrasted with a technologically sophisticated feminist alternative. Deeply moving." - Pringle, The Ultimate Guide to Science Fiction, second edition (1995), p. 425. Anatomy of Wonder (2001) II-852. Lewis, Utopian Literature, p. 145. Sargent, British and American Utopian Literature, 1516-1985, p. 377. Survey of Science Fiction Literature V, pp. 2488-91. I in no way advocate 'feminism' I think it is mind controlled slavery true Liberation for women and all mankind and animals is what I teach and live. This can only be found through true faith in our Messiah and keeping the updated Torah.

Jesus loves everyone of us. Women of all colors, young women, old ladies and whoever comes to Him seeking peace and joy in their life. Deborah was one of them. Miriam loved to praise the Lord. The Samaritan woman at the well whom Jesus disclosed the truth of His coming. King of kings and Lord of lords wants to use all women of prayer and praise to do the work men do not want to do or are too busy to hear Jesus speak to their heart.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

All women of prayer are heading to Gods holy presence.

Mary Magdalene was saved by the Lord and cast out seven devils out from her and she was so thankful to the Lord and followed Him all the way to heaven.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom