Creation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Praise the Lord!! Observe Creation and it's handiwork! Beautiful birds, flowers, and trees came by design. The Lord Gave Adam and Eve a garden . He gives us a beautiful earth! Do not listen to the voice of the enemy. Listen to and obey God. He loves you and has your best interests.

Attachments

• 5dc0f5536a031489158c14f0b0d9a16a.jpg
    5dc0f5536a031489158c14f0b0d9a16a.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 3
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lord thank You for: Creating me Raising me in a whole family In a nice home In a nice neighborhood In a great country Thank You for good caregivers Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins Friends and classmates Teachers and coaches Neighbors and volunteers Thank You...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Even though we cant see the Lord, we can feel His holy presence filling our heart with joy to lift His name on high, to glorify Him above anything else we have in this world. Every single tear in our eyes will know that God is real and want to bless us, help us and heal us. Hallelujah, let us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus said, "How can I describe the Kingdom of God? What story should I use to illustrate it? It is like a mustard seed planted in the ground. It is the smallest of all seeds, but it becomes the largest of all garden plants; it grows long branches, and birds can make nests in its shade." —Mark...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. —Genesis 2:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are God's creation, each of us. He fashioned and formed our original ancestor out of the dust of the...
Replies
Views
Oh, merciful Father, I bring my heartfelt prayer before You, overflowing with love and desperation. My soul trembles at the thought of my husband William Sr vulnerability to the allure of an affair. I beseech You, O Lord, to encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection. Help him to never...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom