Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Some people may think I'm crazy, while others have actually called me crazy, to my face - it's all good. But, I'll say it again, what's really crazy, whether we choose to acknowledge it or not, is how eerily accurate The Word of God really and truly is.

The first part of this "double portion" cup, which occurred prior to, and as warning of Hurricane Harvey, accurately predicted a people that would gather to bear witness to the more abstract message of my personal testimony. A testimony given amid the backdrop of music, flowers in my hair, and lighthearted parables. And so it was.

The stage for the second part of this double cup, amid God's prediction of far greater disaster, was likewise preset with pinpoint accuracy. This time God foretold of an obstinate, ritualistic, even tormenting people, who, being self-willed, would insist on doing things their way. Even as I sit here in this hotel, which is one of the focal points of one of three confirming dreams I had, and for preservation sake, is the reason I keep returning, people continue to operate in the ritual of encompassing me, not with gift, restoration, nor even acknowledgment, but as God foretold, with dogmatic pomposity. And again, thus far, so it has been.

"A reformed people shall encompass A SOVEREIGN GOD."​

Crazy how God's Word just keeps on coming to pass whether we agree with it or not, like it or not, or even choose to believe or not. God doesn't stop being God because man is contentious.
THANK YOU LORD
for Your crazy accurate Word.
Dear Heavenly FATHER, I pray Ye bless them with wisdom, understanding, and compassion whereby they may be reformed by a changed heart that they seek to encompass A SOVEREIGN GOD. Psalms 140:9 As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them. In Jesus' name I pray.
AMEN

I don't mind being called crazy, Jesus himself was called crazy by his own family. An unfortunate lack of understanding and indication of weakness on the accusers part because they feared what society would think and what authorities would do to them because of His ministry. God gave me a job to do and I'm doing it - HIS WAY.

.​

Last edited:
Some people may think I'm crazy, while others have actually called me crazy, to my face - it's all good. But, I'll say it again, what's really crazy, whether we choose to acknowledge it or not, is how eerily accurate The Word of God really and truly is.

The first part of this "double portion" cup, which occurred prior to, and as warning of Hurricane Harvey, accurately predicted a people that would gather to bear witness to the more abstract message of my personal testimony. A testimony given amid the backdrop of music, flowers in my hair, and lighthearted parables. And so it was.

The stage for the second part of this double cup, amid God's prediction of far greater disaster, was likewise preset with pinpoint accuracy. This time God foretold of an obstinate, ritualistic, even tormenting people, who, being self-willed, would insist on doing things their way. Even as I sit here in this hotel, which is one of the focal points of one of three confirming dreams I had, and for preservation sake, is the reason I keep returning, people continue to operate in the ritual of encompassing me, not with gift, restoration, nor even acknowledgment, but as God foretold, with dogmatic pomposity. And again, thus far, so it has been.

"A reformed people shall encompass A SOVEREIGN GOD."​

Crazy how God's Word just keeps on coming to pass whether we agree with it or not, like it or not, or even choose to believe or not. God doesn't stop being God because man is contentious.
THANK YOU LORD
for Your crazy accurate Word.
Dear Heavenly FATHER, I pray Ye bless them with wisdom, understanding, and compassion whereby they may be reformed by a changed heart that they seek to encompass A SOVEREIGN GOD. Psalms 140:9 As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them. In Jesus' name I pray.
AMEN

I don't mind being called crazy, Jesus himself was called crazy by his own family. An unfortunate lack of understanding and indication of weakness on the accusers part because they feared what society would think and what authorities would do to them because of His ministry. God gave me a job to do and I'm doing it - HIS WAY.

.​
So many times I saw in my life that God did not change my situation because He was trying to change my heart. Those who follow Jesus must obey His commandments. Love one another as I have loved you. For God is great and greatly to be praised. His word is true and will never ever pass away.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are first certain requirements for entering into real relationship with God on any level. The basic requirement for our initial relationship is to repent and turn away from sin. As we commit more of our lives to God, through Christ Jesus, in discipleship, we must likewise do so according...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All welcome, no exceptions. My profile on YouTube is Michelle Martin I only have 83 subscribers so far so if it doesn't come up in the search and your interested just send me a message on CBN if we are not friends you can not pm me and will need to send a friends add first. This is to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Certainly God is no respecter of man, but He cannot go back on His Word to those who step out on faith as He commands. Whatever He purposes to bring His name glory is His good pleasure. What is being witnessed throughout the land is neither evil, nor magic; but rather God honoring His promise...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Unlike Elijah, I have, by no means, ever thought that I am God's only servant; and definitely not the only one indwelled with the gift of prophecy. Therefore, when I come across a word that serves to strengthen us in our Spiritual assignments, I am moved to share. I don't recall where I found...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom