Coworker Who Likes ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
There's this girl at my work. She's always smiling at me, being friendly, bugging me when she takes my order, asking me when I work. One time she gave me a free cookie and two ice creams and giggled at me when I ate them. She asked me to go to a Christmas party, which I didn't go to because of the area it was in. Yesterday she waved at me through the drive-through, though she was helping a customer in the drive-through. She kept turning to look at me, and she asked if she could take my shifts, which she can't do because she works front, and I work back. The manager told her she can't exchange shifts with me, and she's making it so obvious that she likes me. I am asking for prayer if it is in God's will that I be with her, that His will be done and not my own.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently posted this: "One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet...
Replies
7
Views
115
I posted this recently: "One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet...
Replies
10
Views
149
One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet, amazing person and I do...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom