Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Several studies and investigations will be everywhere in search for answers as to whether Covid-19 was a Biological war used as a weapon of mass destruction by power and wealth hungry persons or Nations? Did God have an upper hand in this scenario? Theologians will have to tell the world since some sadist are arguing that this is a punishment from God. But why?
I must say that this is not an apocalyptic message but an insight from a searching concerned senior citizen. The rationale is that God must be having a serious message for us as individuals and Nations in the world, though some people may not have wished us to believe it because of their own reasons.

The message is to end our pride, selfishness and independence in order to TRUST Him entirely, obey Him, and Love Him and our fellow human beings.

Finally, let the World be hopeful that the situation will normalize and sooner than later go back to our original normal without remaining in the new normal of indefinite curfew, lockdown, quarantine, isolation, social distancing and self imprisonment.

Our God is a loving God, compassionate kind and merciful. He will look upon us as ever.

This virus was created by people who are not saved. It can not come out from a blue sky and drop on us like a bomb falling on our heads. Someone is doing it and more powerful virus are being created to stop pollution on the earth. To reduce population explotion, to stop destroying the Amazon and all jugles of the earth. Global warming is going up and rain forests are dissapearing from the earth, result is powerful hurricanes coming along, floods everywhere, drought and less drinking water in our water wells. God is sending us a message. He is telling us that this world is not our home, we are just tenants in a land that God is the owner. The Landlord is coming soon. Jesus is at the door and is trying to tell us that we should get ready to go up to heaven when He comes back again. This virus will not go away. It will stay with us. It will continue to come in waves and then we will realize that Gods word is true. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me... He said. Rev. 22.7

Fast and pray daily before the Lord for this virus to stop killing people. We know that in the last days before Jesus comes back to earth strange things will happen. This pandemic is one of them. O God, have mercy on those who cannot breath and are dying. Save their souls before they depart planet earth. In Jesus name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.

Attachments

• 0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    280.5 KB · Views: 0
The virus will not go away fast enough. It will continue to be around just like the other viruses that run around peoples lives. All we have to do is to fast and pray daily before the Lord and ask for mercy and compassion. to send healing to everyone who is sick. Famine and all kinds of sickness shall come... says Gods word and that is exactly what is happening today.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom