Nobody is reading this thread right now.

COVID-19 Message from Dr. Charles Stanley

Less than four minutes:
Less than six minutes:

An Interview with Dr. Charles Stanley:

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask.

Last edited:
God sent ten plagues to Egypt and He took away when they obeyed Gods voice. All Christians should be fasting and praying daily asking the Lord to take away the Covid 19. Ten million people has died and lots of them withtout Jesus. Family members could not bury their loved ones with dignity. Millions are worry and full of fear that the angel of death will knock their door. Only Jesus can deliver us from His grasp just as Passover happened to the children God loves. Dear Jesus, save the souls of those who are sick and those who do not believe in eternal life. Comfort and bring peace of mind on those who lost a loved one. In Jesus name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me, my family, the front-line health care workers, all those that fall into the higher-risk categories of contracting the Covid-19 virus and not recovering from it. Don’t let any of them be traumatized. Let all those who have been affected by this virus feel Your Love, Peace, and Presence (even when they are looking in the face of death or facing death). Comfort Your people Lord Jesus. Comfort Your people. God protect and strengthen our immune systems. Protect our lungs and keep us safe and healthy. Protect, strengthen, heal, comfort, and encourage each of us physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Give us all Hope and Peace. Let our minds and hearts not be overtaken with fear or worry. Don’t let us walk or operate in fear. Don’t let us panic, but pray without ceasing. Let us all stay safe, practice good hygiene, and practice social distancing. Let us get back into Your Word, keep our focus on You, and place our trust in You. God all that I have asked of You please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
We all know what constitutes a strong body, but what constitutes a strong life? In this message, Dr. Stanley defines the attributes of a strong life and teaches us how we can use them to defend ourselves from the storms of life. In order to withstand the destruction, we must build up our...
Replies
Views
The US Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday authorized Novavax's Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use in adults. It is the fourth coronavirus vaccine available in the United States, and it uses a different type of vaccine technology than the shots already available. Novavax's vaccine will be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/10-prayers-you-can-pray-for-nigerias-christians/ 1) Pray for their physical protection On June 5, unknown gunmen attacked the St. Francis Catholic Church in the town of Owo, Ondo State in southwestern Nigeria; members had gathered to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Several studies and investigations will be everywhere in search for answers as to whether Covid-19 was a Biological war used as a weapon of mass destruction by power and wealth hungry persons or Nations? Did God have an upper hand in this scenario? Theologians will have to tell the world since...
Replies
Views
Oh, Holy Spirit, I humbly come to you who is always active and present within my home. It has been over a year since I fell from grace and became unemployed and remain so up to this day. My status has remained that way ever since the coronavirus pandemic. During these seasons, my ordeal have...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom