Covenants

  • Thread starter Thread starter muffie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muffie

Guest
Started a bible study last night. Lord please help me to understand God's Covenants. Willingness to open my heart and release it. Send me Your spirit.
 
Dear Sister in CHRIST,

May God help you by revealing the truth and we pray for you to be used by his strong and mighty hands for the extension of his kingdom.
 
God I come to You now, asking for the man whom I was created for — a true steward of God. He shall leave his father and his mother and cleave unto me, and I will be his help meet.
 
Lord help this program and make it beneficial. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Pray before you start Bible Study. Ask God to give you the wisdom to understand His Word.
 
```html
Let This Be Your Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, my family, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone pray that God will break every single agreement or vow, or covenant, or pact that I may have made, consciously, subconsciously, and unconsciously. Ex: That I will lose a certain something, and that the only way to get them back is to watch a certain video, or go on a certain person's...
Replies
9
Views
184
Hi, I ask you to pray for me to get delivered me and my family from bloodline curses and demonic covenants and strongholds of the mind, thank you.
Replies
7
Views
485
God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, I pray for spiritual protection from any bad spiritual warfare, and for no curses or evil witchcraft to happen to me or anything I care about. I pray for no ungodly soul ties. I pray for a breakthrough from what i'm going through. Lord, I pray for your supernatural...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom