Nobody is reading this thread right now.

natasha2

Beloved of All
Lord, this woman has brought to the court some other false witnesses.
The court meeting is today.
Lord, please deliver my brother from false accusations for rape and heavy physical abuse.
She is constantly bribing someone to witness falsely against my brother.
It is absolutely unbelievable.
My brother has printed out messages from whatsapp and it is an evidence that she is lying about the rape and physical abuse because in that time she was sending him lovely text messages and in the same time talking about my brother bad stuff behind his back to his friends.
WHen he decided to check out why his first husband killed himself then the problems started.
When he wanted to break up with her, then all the hell loosed.
Lord, please deliver my brother and us from the web of this evil woman.
ONly angels of the Lord can help us to bring that woman to the justice and lock her into prison or send into mental institution because she is dangerous.
Her mother is also in a mental institution and she has already some mental disorder and cuts herself.
She is also having a trial with one of her ex husbands, she wants to take some possessions of him stating that it is hers.
Lord, help us she is very rich, using cocain and use lies to manipulate people.
Observing her behaviours i came to conclusion that she has narcissistique disorder.
She also has connections in high places, she bragged eventually that some of most known men in Croatia courted her and she didnt want to be with them, but she wanted to be with my brother (it is what she said to him - lies and manipulation to charm my brother).
Lord, help us, IF YOU DO NOT PRAY SHE WILL SQUEEZE ALL THE MONEY FROM MY MOTHER through my brother and i will get nothing from my inheritence, Lord, help us...
Not to mention that my old mother and father are so worried about their own existence that they can hardly sleep.
My brother is also hiding something but i cannot say what it is....
Lord, reveil all the truth and serve total justice in the court.
Lord, let sabotages, plans, plots of the enemy cease and be revealed in Jesus name.
All lies and manipulation exposed and all who lied and falsely witnessed be properly punished from the terrestrial court or from the heavens court in Jesus name, amen.
Blood of Jesus on my mother, brother, father, me and our money.
Love and harmony between us.
Lord, open the eyes of my mother if my brother is manipulating them in any way, especially concerning money, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Life Is A Classroom...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My brother completely free from all accusations - court case - false rape and heavy physical abuse. Lord give us vengeance and recompense of the Lord for all that we have been through. All money back. Double for our trouble. My mother lost more cca 50 000 euros for everything around the court...
Replies
Views
All charges against my brother to be dropped in Jesus name. This woman to leave him finaly alone in Jesus name. He was falsely accused for rape and heavy physical abuse. Lord put this woman under surveillance or in mental institution or in the prison so that she cannot do no wrong to any more...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom