Counseling

  • Thread starter Thread starter roypk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roypk

Guest
TCo start a counseling and de-addiction center in ###, ###, ###.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. I praise you, Lord, for the unlimited power of the Holy Spirit to make miraculous changes in the lives of others. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Inexpensive, Secure Accommodations — Medium Stay, Tidy up Loose Ends, New Processes Started, Longer Term Place, Counseling & University… Heavenly father, you know my needs before I ask. I asked for a seamless, safe travel and ability to have my car recovered and a longer term place to get some...
Replies
8
Views
213
🙏 Church Leaders' Enjoy Effective Devotional Lives (Prayer, Study) and Ministry for Salvation of Lost (Hearing Word) in Church 💒 Worship, Bible Teaching, Preaching & Counseling (Edification of the Church)... 📖 Father, thank you for all in authority, especially pastors and lay ministers, 1 Tim...
Replies
7
Views
170
🙏 Church Leaders' Enjoy Effective Devotional Lives (Prayer, Study) and Ministry for Salvation of Lost (Hearing Word) in Church 💒 Worship, Bible Teaching, Preaching & Counseling (Edification of the Church)... 📖 Father, thank you for all in authority, especially pastors and lay ministers, 1 Tim...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom