Counsel From A Friend Is Pleasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Proverbs 27:9
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for a forgiveness from a friend I hope one day she can find a way to forgive me for my wrong doings and we can find reconciliation under God's will please pray for ### and heal her in any way possible I hope we can find a way to talk again.
Replies
6
Views
325
I'm disabled & I need help with something here at my home. I have contacted a friend twice now to help & so far they have not come to help me. Please pray God moves this person to come & do what is needed. God knows what I am praying for. It's important.
Replies
4
Views
182
What’s in quotes is from a friend I’m requesting prayer for today. “We found out today that there were some traces of asbestos.. so now who knows how long.. I asked for temporary relocation, and they said they would let us know.. part of me is feeling as tho this was all planned.. idk why, but...
Replies
5
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom