Could someone pray for me, I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could someone pray for my relationship with someone to be fixed? I didn't give them space like I should have and it was because I didn't trust the concept of space since it blew up in my face before. Could someone help pray for me to trust God's timing and believe that a miracle can be done. He...
Replies
6
Views
307
Hi all, could someone pray that my cousin won't stop my younger sister from coming to church tomorrow and that it all turns out well, pls thank u.
Replies
5
Views
309
Please someone pray for me I need help I am going through a lot I can’t find any permanent job over a year now. On the edge of getting evicted I feel like take my life please someone pray for me
Replies
6
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom