Could could please pray for an important repair we ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarib

Disciple of Prayer
Could could please pray for an important repair we are doing right now, I need God's help, this family bought a refrigerator and I am asking God's favor and that he will touch this refrigerator as I begin repair, and bless it for years to come, To the Glory of God!
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 7:6 – “At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Solomon begins to share an observation from his own life. He describes looking out from the window of his house, peering...
Replies
8
Views
204
About 7 years ago I moved from Australia to France, essentially lured/"live bombed" by a French woman, she changed on my wedding day, once she had me over there and locked in. She proceeded to take control of my businesses and finances/accounts, and manipulate her family and became devastatingly...
Replies
8
Views
359
If y’all could please pray a prayer of protection over my family and I and our flight tomorrow I would appreciate it. We are flying into ### and the weather has been crazy over there. I’m very nervous to fly, so if y’all could pray that our flight is smooth and at get there safely it would mean...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom