Converted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malakhana
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malakhana

Guest
Dear brotheren, my husband is admitted at the hospital, may the good LORD heal him and make it possible for him to be saved.
 
Lord,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord I ask that You look upon ### husband with eyes of mercy/. Lord I ask that Your healing hand rest upon him. May Your

life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul,

cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. IN Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Please Lord, bless ### with healing from any disease. Please use the healing to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
oh lord help ### in your need of healing in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in desperate need of prayer right now. I'm stuck in a job that forces me to work overtime at the expense of myself. My mental and physical health are in jeopardy due to not being overworked more than usual. I wish I could leave, but the job pays too well plus the benefits are unbeatable. On...
Replies
9
Views
288
The government is so proud that they have convert a large number of foreigners to new citizens which is a disgrace to the country and resulted in foreigners all have good paying job but locals does not have jobs for a long time due to this and it is zero sum game where the government want to...
Replies
6
Views
112
Prayer request to end the transsexual in ### and ask Jesus to convert ### to become a Buddhist to Christian country.
Replies
5
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom