conversion of ### soon. Jesus come to him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
conversion of ### soon. Jesus come to him for the coming Christmas and convert his heart with your love. Please make a miracle for him so he will believe in you and be saved.

In the name of Jesus I humbly ask also for good husband and happy family for ### (###) and ### (###) soon
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
220
🙇🏻 "Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith.3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from...
Replies
7
Views
127
🙇🏻 "Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith.3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom