continuing to pray for the Lord to ...

Lord protect the family from Saitan and his army. Leave guardian angels around them all the time Amen
Praise be to God and thank you for your prayers. I pray that God does the same thing and protects your entire family and loved ones and surrounds you and them with guardian angels in Jesus mighty name amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I thank You for each and every person who prays here, for those who do not post requests but pray for the needs, requests posted, for those who have vital crucial needs that are close to their hearts, for those who pray for daily needs that may seem light but You care for each and every...
Replies
11
Views
125
Lord, Thank you for granting me life. I ask that you give me a sign that I am on the right path. That I am recovering from my CPTSD. Please continue to guide me in my recovery. I ask of you to also continue guiding ### heart back to me and remove any third party influences in this matter. I...
Replies
15
Views
496
Lord above all, Please help me recover from my cptsd. Please help me become resilient to its affects and become the true person I am meant to be. Please help guide ###'s heart back to me. I ask of you to remove all third party influences. Because of this relationship my connection to you has...
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom