Continuing in prayer for ### and am trusting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok Jesus, I know now I am trusting you to provide me a job and a wife in your word you said Ask you it will be provided so I trust you you will make a way where it seems like no way in term of job and wife and I felt very wary. Please empower me the strength and provision during the period of...
Replies
8
Views
223
Lord above all, Please help me recover from my cptsd. Please help me become resilient to its affects and become the true person I am meant to be. Please help guide ###'s heart back to me. I ask of you to remove all third party influences. Because of this relationship my connection to you has...
Replies
6
Views
309
Lord, Thank you for granting me life. I ask that you give me a sign that I am on the right path. That I am recovering from my CPTSD. Please continue to guide me in my recovery. I ask of you to also continue guiding ### heart back to me and remove any third party influences in this matter. I...
Replies
15
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,019
Messages
16,817,880
Members
651,140
Latest member
SilverBlush

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom