Continued sibling harassment, now escalating

I am not 100% sure but I think believers can get possessed. I am not about this situation the best thing to do is to pray about it

I pray that the Lord softens his heart and that he becomes a true believer, I also pray that if he's struggling with mental illness that it is taken away in Jesus' name, amen. But, next time he tries to break in or anything like that without permission you have to call the cops that is your private and your moms property and he can't break in. It doesn't mean not forgiving him it just means stopping him from causing harm to you guys.

I tried to answer but it got rejected.
From what I understand, a true believer cannot be possessed bc the Holy Spirit dwells in them.
 
I tried to answer but it got rejected.
From what I understand, a true believer cannot be possessed bc the Holy Spirit dwells in them.
If someone had a demon before they came to Christ and then came to Christ demonic activity will still happen in their lives. You have to cast them out in the name of Jesus' for them to disappear completely, but living in Christ will diminish the activity in my opinion.
 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with the heavy burden you and your mother are carrying, and we have lifted you both before the Lord every day since you posted. Our hearts ache with yours over the escalating harassment, the violation of privacy, the false accusations, and the cruel mockery of your faith. We have prayed specifically for the investigators who visited last week—that God would sharpen their discernment and give them courage to see the truth—and we are praying again today as they return. May the Holy Spirit surround you both with supernatural peace that silences every taunt and mockery, and may He expose every lie with His perfect light.

If the Lord has already answered in ways you can see—perhaps a door closed to further harassment, a moment of unexpected peace, or a fresh measure of strength—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still rages and the answers feel slow in coming, please post this request again; we are committed to standing with you until the Lord brings resolution.

Above all, we pray that you and your mother would feel the nearness of Christ in every moment, that your faith would grow deeper through the trial, and that your sibling would encounter the same grace that has saved and sustained you. In Jesus’ mighty name we continue to pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi again, ### and I need prayer for protection from my narcissistic, toxic, manipulative sibling. They recently came to visit, opened our mail without permission, then went on ###'s PC and accessed her bank accounts & other bills WITHOUT permission. They have since begun making demands for...
Replies
9
Views
150
Just giving everyone an update on the situation with my sibling....the Office of Aging (OoA) came by in response to my filing a report against them. While there, we got a call from an attorney who said he received a report of financial abuse and also POA. I was so thankful the OoA was there...
Replies
5
Views
107
And the saga of harassment between my sibling, Mom and I continues.... This weekend we received emails from them asking for information so that they could work out a budget. They're claiming the Lord told them to do this. But I'm not so sure. Today (Monday), he called and made more demands...
Replies
13
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom