Continued prayers for my lowered rent and ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Continued prayers for my lowered rent and housing. Things are moving forward slowly but my housing caseworker and manager are still holding things up. Please pray for reduction in the rent and no loss of housing. Thank you!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in the mighty name of Jesus I need you to touch ### about lowering the rent..God you had him to call me back to move back in but I need the rent to meet my needs..Amen
Replies
5
Views
218
Appreciate all the warriors out there lifting me up. Please continue to do so really been a challenge among challenges. Starting to feel weary. Also lift my wife up as she deals with all this. When the man is down the house is down.
Replies
9
Views
126
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom