Continued Prayers For My Destroyed Shattered Relationship Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. God please forgive me if it sounds selfish but please do not let the paperwork I was working on with ### work out till he mends things with me and comes back and stays for good. Please God forgive me. All this is impacting me spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally. I am so sad all the time. I do not take for granted any of the blessings in my life. I am so thankful for all YOU are doing for me God. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

9/2-continue prayers appreciated. I feel so defeated...My husband is admit that he does not want to continue our marriage. In our state you must be separated for 1 year before divorce is granted. He stated that he no longer sees a future with me. I will stay faithful in prayer and stand on God's...
Replies
12
Views
566
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. Half a year ago, the one God made for me and the one He made me for were on a vacation together. We have had the time of our life together, in wholehearted agreement, we acknowledged that God made us for one another. Our love is a love...
Replies
5
Views
341
On Monday, February 3rd, my son held a loaded handgun to his head, ready to pull the trigger to end it all. New false allegations that were made over 6 months ago are now suddenly being investigated. My son sees no future. My son is at risk of losing everything. He is so despondent. Every day is...
Replies
9
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom