Continued Prayers Are Much Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Thank you for all the blessings in my life God. Thank you for all YOU have done, are doing and will do God. Please forgive me for my constant worries, anxieties and sadness. I do not take anything for granted God. After having 4 successful surgeries (August 2012, August 2013, February 2014 and May 2014) I am grateful that I recovered all due to YOUR grace God. God I am so lonely. Even with others around me I feel like I am not there. I want someone to spend my life with. God please grant me divine intervention with ### and guide him back soon and have him contact me. Only YOU can help me God. Please pray for me. Thank you. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh sorrrrrry didn't realise you were going to ask for details. Is that a god thing, sorry God thing? Just realised I might have been sent here by a scammer. Hi is that Jesus?
Replies
8
Views
181
I would really appreciate any prayers for guidance and accuracy for my midterm and final exams so my ### won’t be disappointed in me. I also want to ask for prayers for my ###, her ### are going through a divorce and she’s having trouble coping with it.
Replies
8
Views
370
Thank you to all who have lifted my request up in prayer. I ask for continued prayers for healing from thyroid nodules and Graves’ disease. I’d like to also ask for prayers for God to send me some kind of sign that everything will be ok like He did before. A sign that I have no need to worry...
Replies
10
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom